Refurbished used ECU
DUAL MAP CHIP INCLUDED
BLUETOOTH DATALOGGING MODULE OPTIONAL
CUSTOM BASEMAP INCLUDED: please fill the form attached below
A chipped, cleaned up, fully tested and ready to use, OBD1 Honda ECU equipped with/converted to VTEC, for many vehicles including Civic, Integra, Prelude, Accord, CR-V.
Custom basemap: get your ECU with the map of your choice, preloaded on a dual-map chip and installed inside the ECU.
Attention - an adapter harness might be necessary if your engine harness is OBD0, OBD2A or OBD2B.
Disclaimer - For Off-Road Use Only
Honda OBD1 VTEC CHIPPED ECU + basemap
- P28 ou P06 ou equivalent converted to VTEC
- Main capacitor changed (and other ones if necessary)
- CN2 header install + J12 removed for datalogging
- Fully tested
- Custom basemaps are established according to the engine characteristics entered in the form, starting from a database with real maps tested on car. Please therefore carefully check the information provided to avoid any surprise.
- Regarding the rate of ethanol present in the E85 distributed in Europe, fluctuating greatly according to gas stations, regions and seasons, all basemaps are offered set for SP98 (RON 98).
- A basemap, by definition, is a theoretical and approximate adjustment supposed to come as close as possible to the ideal tuning, but does not replace a custom tune. It is not recommended to push the engine to the max or to drive for a long period with a basemap.
- Mirobuilds will therefore not be held responsible for any material or personal damage caused by the use of basemaps.
- The user agrees not to use basemaps on open roads.