HObduino PNP v1.0
Step up in the Honda mapping game with this 100% brand-new standalone ECU, tailored for Honda B/D/H/F series engines installed in 1988-2001 Honda.
HObduino PNP is a standalone ECU based on Speeduino (Arduino MCU) with a modified software and hardware designed to suit Honda OBD1 and OBD2 distributors: no engine modification is needed to run the HObduino.
This new system runs with Tunerstudio: a powerful tuning software offering a complete list of features for fine-tuning all your engine maps and parameters.
Tunerstudio free version includes basic tuning to get you started, but some extra features are only available in the paid version (VE auto-tuner, high-speed analysis, etc.)
- Complete standalone ECU based on custom Speeduino 0.4
- Plug-and-play on a OBD1 Honda, no wiring modification needed for basic N/A tuning (needs a conversion harness on OBD0/OBD2 engine loom)
- Real time programming with Tunerstudio software
Extra features included:
- Coil-On-Plug output (using OBD1 "C" connector plug)
- E85 Flex Fuel (needs a flex-fuel module)
- Boost Controller
- Optional LSU 4.9 AFR controller module